§ 341 MEETING OF CREDITORS REQUIRED DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE TRUSTEE AT LEAST TEN (10) DAYS PRIOR TO THE § 341 MEETING OF CREDITORS. PLEASE SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION TO THE TRUSTEE VIA FAX TO (954) 827-5881. DO NOT MAIL THESE DOCUMENTS TO THE CLERK OR COURT.
341 FORM__MEETING PRO SE DEBTOR CHECKLIS[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [207.0 KB]
341 FORM__NEW TELE INSTRUCTIONS_updated [...]
Adobe Acrobat document [167.7 KB]
1. Completed and signed 341 Information Sheet.
2. Completed and signed Declaration of Photo Identification and Social Security Number Verification and attach a copy of your Photo ID and proof of Social Security Number.
3. Completed and signed BPP Questionnaire Form.
4. Copies of Federal Tax Returns for 2 years preceding Petition Date.
· If an extension was sought, a copy of IRS Form 4868 Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return.
· If you are EXEMPT from filing income tax returns, you must provide a completed and signed Tax Declaration Form.
· If you are entitled to a Tax Refund (which was NOT yet received) you must provide a completed and signed Income Tax Refund Acknowledgment Form.
5. Copies of all statements for each of your depository and investment accounts, including checking, savings and money market accounts, mutual funds and brokerage accounts for the three (3) months preceding the bankruptcy filing through the petition date.The statements must show the balance(s) on the Petition Date of your Bankruptcy Filing.
6. Copies of the declaration page and/or policy for all life insurance policies and annuities.
7. Copies of statements for 401(k), IRA, pension, or any retirement plan, showing the petition date balance and how the plan is held.
8. Copies of deeds and/or titles for any properties held in your name, or in which you have any ownership interest.
9. Completed and signed Motor Vehicle, Boat, or Other Vessel Form FOR EACH and attach ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION.
10. Evidence of current income, such as the most recent payment advice or alternative evidence of current income.
11. Completed and signed Domestic Support Obligation Form.
12. Completed and signed Personal Injury Claim Form.