- Copies of the Debtor and co-Debtor’s Federal Tax Returns filed for the two (2) years prior to the Petition Date. If you were exempt from filing income tax returns, fill out a Declaration of Exemption from Income Taxes for each year.
- If you have not filed your tax returns for the past 2 years, fill out an Acknowledgement of Income Tax Refund Form.
- Copies of all statements for each Debtor’s depository and investment accounts, including checking, savings and money market accounts, mutual funds and brokerage accounts for the three (3) months preceding the bankruptcy filing through the petition date. The statements must show the balance(s) on the date you filed for bankruptcy.
- Copies of the first page of each retirement account, annuity, or life insurance policy.
- Copies of deeds and/or titles for any properties held in the Debtor’s name, or in which the Debtor has an ownership interest.
- Completed Motor Vehicle, Boat, or Other Vessel Form for EACH vehicle, boat, or vessel.
- Only if you have child support or alimony obligations, Completed Domestic Support Obligation Form.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR ATTORNEYS AND PRO SE DEBTORS :
- All the required documentation (SEE LIST BELOW) must be received by the Trustee at least ten (10) days prior to the First Meeting of Creditors.
- ATTORNEYS: No mailing or faxing of documents.
- All documents must be uploaded through TRUSTECOLLABORATIVE. Click HERE to create a free account.
- Feel free to email the support group if you have any questions.
- Remember to use the email account with which you file your cases. Retain the username and password you create to access your account in the future. If you would like to use a different email address for notifications of new case assignments, use the Settings option once you have created your account.
- Please bring the upload receipt to the 341 meeting for confirmation of the document upload.
- PRO SE DEBTORS: Please submit the required documentation to the Trustee via Fax (954) 827-5881 or U.S. Mail.